Sunday, March 25, 2012

New Cascadia Traditional Bakery - Portland, Oregon




This is a must destination when visiting Portland. It currently is the only dedicated GF bakery in Portland. (On March 2012,chef Leila Elliott, was recently competing on Cupcake Wars on the Food Network episode with 3 other vegan bakers.)The bakery is warm and inviting. A perfect spot for breakfast. I left there with a suitcase full of different breads and pastries which I handcarried back to San Francisco.


Here's my breakfast of Apple Pie, an Apple Galette and a soy hot chocolate. Wow! This was as close to a perfect start to the day as I can think of. OK, a picture is worth a thousand words, need I say more???!! Check out their offerings! When in Portland, make this your first stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search